20″ wide x 16″ high x 4″ gusset with 25″ hand-sewn handles
The Large Boat Bag is the perfect choice for brands looking to put their logo on a high-end canvas bag that makes a great first impression.
- Big and strong enough to carry heavy textbooks to and from school or carry your tools.
- Can be designed into stylish handbags to be sold in shops!
- Front pocket options available – add note in comments after checkout if interested in pricing options.
- Standard handle length and type: 25″ hand-sewn handles. (Over-the-shoulder length for a comfortable carry.) Change to 13″ (hand-held) length by using the dropdown when selecting handle length.
- To add pockets or zippers, contact us for a custom quote.
- Handle color choice will determine the color for the base.
- The totes are available in all stock canvas materials and color options.
- Our default printing method is screen printing. If you’re not sure which method of printing is best for your artwork, send it to us for a quick review using the custom quote form and we’ll let you know! Our alternative print methods include heat transfer, direct-to-garment (DTG), embroidery, and dye-sublimation, which are all custom-quoted.
- The lead time is typically 4-5 weeks, and subject to change every business day.
- Rush options are available; just let us know the date you need your bags in hand.
- Bulk discounts may be available for quantities over 2,000.
- We inventory our own materials and control all manufacturing. Every bag is 100% USA-made at our facility—cut, stitched, and custom printed by our talented production department.
- We welcome multi-store purchasing and offer just-in-time shipping for inventory management.
- Size: 20″w x 16″h x 4″g
- SKU: 4090
Ready to get started?
The recommended imprint area for the Large Boat Bag is 6″w x 7.5″h. (prints between handles) | Boat Bag, Lg-specs
Artwork must be submitted in vector format (.ai, .eps, .svg, or .pdf) with Pantone Solid Coated color references for screen printing.
Call or email us with any questions regarding art submissions
The Art Specs page has additional information you need to submit print-ready artwork | Artwork Specs Checklist